- Eastman's Purchase Order Number should be marked on the invoice. Invoices submitted without an Eastman Purchase Order number will result in a delay in payment.
- Handwritten Invoices will no longer be accepted.
- Invoice Submission Methods:
Ariba Network||Suppliers transacting with Eastman on the Ariba Network should submit invoices through the Ariba Network. Credit memos cannot be transmitted through the Ariba Network and should be e-mailed or mailed using the information below.|
EDI & Supplier Portal||Suppliers currently submitting their invoices via EDI or Eastman's Supplier Portal should continue to do so. |
Invoices meeting the requirements below may be e-mailed to
- Have a valid Eastman Purchase Order Number on the invoice.
- Cannot be handwritten.
- Invoices submitted via e-mail must be a .PDF document. No other file formats are allowed.
- Only 1 invoice per .PDF file.
- Can send multiple .PDF files in one e-mail
Only Invoices should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Statements and payment inquiries should continue to be e-mailed to email@example.com.
Hard Copy Invoices|
Hard Copy/Paper invoices should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 511
Kingsport, TN 37662
Credit Memos. Credit memos are required for all invoice adjustments. Credit memos maybe e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to the Accounts Payable address listed above.